ENJOY COMPREHENSIVE FAMILY DENTISTRY TODAY
When you work with Dr. Ouellette you’ll never have to worry about giving your loved ones quality dental care. Our team takes patient health seriously. That’s why we do our work right the first time. We know your family means the world to you, and that is why they deserve the skilled touch of Dr. Ouellette and our team. Benefits of our family dentistry include:
- Expert care to protect the oral health of those you love most
- Beautiful smiles that will boost confidence and self-esteem
- Prevention of tooth decay and disease that could mean more extensive dental work
- Many services offered so you can have one dentist to care for everyone
TREAT YOUR FAMILY TO A LARGE SELECTION OF OUR DENTAL SERVICES
Dr. Ouellette loves taking care of Bryant families! Below are a few of the various services we offer when it comes to dental care:
- Pediatric dentistry to start your little ones on the right path to a healthy smile.
- Cosmetic dentistry to improve your smile and give it the look you’ve been dreaming about.
- Teeth whitening using the Zoom system to give you a celebrity-worthy smile, safely. New patients receive complimentary at-home whitening – just return every six months for your regular checkups.
- Sedation dentistry so you can relax and get the dental care you need. Choose from inhaled sedation or oral conscious sedation with a small pill.
- Invisalign orthodontics to give you a straight smile in as few as 12 months – discreetly and without any metal.
- General dentistry to help keep all your smiles beautiful and healthy, including routine checkups, cleanings, tooth sealants, and fluoride treatment.
- Restorative dentistry such as crowns, bridges, and dentures so you can comfortably smile and eat again.
- Implant dentistry to replace missing teeth and protect the health of your jawbone.
- Emergency dental care so you can get out of pain, receive smile-saving care, and feel better soon.
- TMJ and teeth grinding treatment to stop TMJ pain, jaw popping, and harmful teeth grinding.
- Oral surgery to remove damaged and diseased teeth when restoration isn’t possible.
Call our office today at 501-847-7999 to make an appointment for you and your family!