RECLAIM YOUR SMILE WITH RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY
You deserve to comfortably enjoy your teeth again. Dr. Ouellette and his team will use restorative dentistry to make it easier for you to smile and to eat. After experiencing dental restoration you will be able to:
- See a beautiful smile you’ll be proud of
- Enjoy a wider variety of foods, including some favorites you may be avoiding
- Look younger and more lively
- Improve your oral health and potentially your overall health
- Have a healthier-looking appearance
ADDRESS YOUR SMILE PROBLEMS WITH OUR RESTORATIVE OPTIONS
With a large number of restorative treatments, our expert dental team will make it easier for you to smile again regardless of whether you have a cavity, broken tooth, or other damage. Restorative treatments include:
- Teeth Fillings – Dr. Ouellette uses only natural-looking composite fillings. They will stop tooth decay, make chewing easier, and blend in with your other teeth so that nobody will notice them.
- Dental Implant Restoration – Dental implants that an oral surgeon has placed in your jaw give us many options to restore your teeth. Take advantage of implant crowns, implant bridges, and implant dentures. Plus, dental implants will help protect your jawbone against the deterioration that occurs when you lose teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – Take advantage of this beneficial treatment to stop your toothache and save your diseased tooth. Dr. Ouellette will clean out, sterilize, and seal off the tooth’s root canals to prevent further problems.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – We can use a sturdy porcelain crown to repair a damaged or diseased tooth – for example, after root canal treatment. A fixed bridge will fill in gaps in your smile and make eating and smiling more enjoyable.
- Dentures – Enjoy having a full set of teeth with conventional full dentures that replace a complete arch of teeth or partial dentures that replace several teeth on one arch.
No matter which treatment you receive rest assured that we can administer sedation if needed. Don’t wait to see your beautiful smile again. Call us today at 501-847-7999 to schedule an appointment.