Restore your Mouth’s Health with Oral Surgery
Visiting our office every six months for regular checkups is the best way to maintain a healthy smile. However, there are times when oral surgery may be required to get your mouth and smile back in tip-top shape. With over 20 years of experience, dental surgeries performed by Dr. Ouellete will:
- Give you expert care so you can keep your bright, healthy smile
- Offer you a choice of sedation options to help you relax, We offer two sedation options for your procedure. Click here for the sedation services we offer.
- Stop your pain so you feel better soon
- Help prevent problems with your body’s overall health
- Enable you to smile confidently and eat comfortably again
WE DO YOUR ORAL SURGERY RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
Our team will do everything we can to save damaged teeth through restorative dentistry. However, there are times when extracting teeth is the best option for your situation. If this is the case for you, rest assured that we extract teeth in our office. Wisdom teeth are included in this. Dr. Ouellette believes in doing a job right the first time. This is why you’ll never be rushed through your procedure. With our attention to detail and insistence on providing quality care, you will leave our office with a big smile. Routinely performed procedures include:
- Tooth Removal – Dr. Ouellette will always try to save your tooth whenever possible. However, a tooth is sometimes so badly damaged or diseased that leaving it in place could endanger the health of your other teeth or your gums. In these cases, he will gently remove it to help restore and maintain your oral health.
- Wisdom Tooth Removal – For many of our patients, these “third molars” don’t cause any issues, but for others they become impacted, crowd teeth, or present other problems. When necessary, we will remove them to relieve your discomfort and protect your other teeth
To schedule your oral surgery appointment today call 501-847-7999!